- Dates: November 16 – 19, 2017
- Entry: $260.00/team (16 team maximum)
- Includes: Guaranteed 3 Games, Saturday Night Meal, Cash Prizes and a Blind Calcutta
- Registration Deadline: November 10, 2017
For additional information or to register for this event, please contact Trevor Nociar at (403) 990-6358 or send email to email@example.com.
- All games will be 8 ENDS (including semi-finals and finals). Tie games will go to an extra end.
- We are following Canadian Curling Rules; the 4 rock free guard zone rule is in effect.
- Each team must register with 4 curlers. Spares may play any position other than SKIP and cannot be from any other team registered in the bonspiel.
- If you lose a player part way through a game, you must finish with 3 curlers. You cannot bring in a spare part way through a game.
- Player rotation may change for each new game, BUT NOT DURING A GAME.
- For any discrepancies or unforeseen circumstances, please contact a member of the curling executive for a final ruling.
- Cash prize payouts will depend on the number of teams entered.